Residential Life employs students in various leadership positions, including:

  • Resident Assistants (RAs)
  • Student Assistants (SAs)
  • Federal work-study employee positions



For details about the federal work-study program, please contact Student Employment.

RA Positions

Recruitment for RA positions is generally done during the winter term.

If you're interested in applying for an RA position, login to the involvement network and navigate to Organization > Residential Life (Res Life) > forms > Resident Assistant Application.