To qualify for any of our LLCs you must be enrolled in a corresponding college of study, business, hospitality, be a baking & pastry major or a member of the honors program:
- Baking & Pastry
Space is extremely limited. If you have any questions, you may contact our office.
About the LLCs
All our LLCs are clustered together on the 3rd floor of Cedar Hall North, and each will have a Resident Assistant and Resident Director designated to oversee each community.
Our LLCs vary in organization, goals and curricula, but generally share the following characteristics:
- Facilitate meaningful personal interaction among students, faculty and staff outside of the traditional classroom.
- Focus primarily on first-year students.
- Build nurturing, welcoming atmospheres to increase learning and student retention.
- Located on a specific floor.
- Encourage student participation in a variety of activities that foster learning.
Examples of programming previously offered to residents:
- Checkers Hockey game and tour with faculty members of the Time Warner Arena
- Honors mixer with Honors Faculty members
- Business dinner with a professor
- Off-campus hiking trips with faculty
Baking & Pastry Arts students can look forward to tours of local bakeries and industry related workshops.