Residential life leadership prepares you for success in career and community. Becoming a resident assistant (RA) is one of the best ways to get connected to your campus, community and peers. This opportunity is only open to students who have lived on campus for at least two terms.
We’re looking for students who are:
- Interested in being active and responsible leaders in the JWU community
- Passionate about being available to students of various cultures and traditions
- Committed to making a difference
- Interested in helping students develop by fostering an involving and positive living community
- Well-balanced and know their priorities
- Committed to the success of the Residential Life department
- Committed to educating and entertaining students through special programming, events and activities
As an RA, you’ll develop leadership skills, promote and support diversity through student interactions, assist students with the transition to campus life, and make friendships that will last a lifetime. If this sounds like something of interest, we encourage you to apply.
The scholarship for the position may impact your financial aid package; questions regarding this should be addressed to Student Financial Services.
This position requires an important commitment, so we urge you to read the applications material carefully.
If you have any questions about the RA application process or need additional information, contact us via email.