While maintaining the highest academic integrity, the university strives to balance scholarship with support services that assist special needs students to function in the university’s environment. 


Contact Academic Support

Because some programs of study at the university have technical standards and requirements, students with special needs or disabilities should contact the following people to discuss the availability of reasonable accommodations where appropriate.

When a student informs Academic Support that they are in need of a particular on-campus housing accommodation, we will work in tandem with the Office of Residential Life to respond to the request.

The student must submit the required special needs or disability documentation to the center before a request can be considered. 

Students requesting housing accommodations or students who need additional help in case of emergency should also contact the director of the Center for Academic Support.